Today's card was made for a submission request for projects showcasing the kissing technique. To achieve this effect I used a large background stamp (Bella Toile) and a large flower stamp (Fabulous Flowers). Often with the kissing technique only one of the stamps has ink on it, but in this instance I covered the flower with pink ink and the background stamp with red ink. The flower stamp was pressed onto the background stamp and then stamped onto the c/stock.
- Stamps: Fabulous Flowers (SU retired), Bella Toile (SU)
- C/stock: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla & Bella Rose d/paper
- Ink: Pirouette Pink, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Velvet ribbon (Creative Imaginations), brads (American Krafts), Button Bouquet (SU), Chit Chat rub-ons (SU)
- Tools: Large oval punch (SU)